Watch Over My Shoulder As I Outsource The Creation
Of A Desktop Application For An Offline Client
And Learn How They Are Funding The Development Costs For An Application That I Will Own
And Resell To Other Offline Clients In That Market!
No Coding Experience Required...
- How I Easily Convinced The Client To Pay For Development Of The Software That I Legally Own And Can Resell To Other Clients In The Same Market
- How To Craft A Request For Proposal That Attracts Qualified Programmers
- How To Select The Right Programmer For The Job
- How To Properly Define The Product Requirements So The Programmer Can Understand (Even If They Have Poor English Skills)
- How I Structure The Backend Sales & Delivery Process For This New Software Service
- What Mistakes I Actually Make During This Live Case Study (PRICELESS)
This Case Study Is In Real Time And The Recordings Are Posted
To The Members Area As They Happen!
The first 2 recordings are in the members area right now. Progress on the SaaS project will be recorded and posted in the members area. I anticipate there will be 8 to 12 recordings by the time the software is complete.
By the time this case study is complete, you will know how to find, hire and manage a programmer to develop your application. You will also understand how to position your software within an offline market.