IMPORTANT: Read The Letter Below BEFORE You Use The Lead Gen Templates (Please allow 5 Minutes for delivery).
Learn The Secrets To Writing And Profiting From Short Reports... Even If You Have Zero Writing Skills!
Includes Dozens Of Done For You Templates!
Are You A Beginner?
If you're a newcomer and you're wondering, "Can someone who's a complete beginner do this?" - the answer is a definite "YES"!
I've specifically created this course to be user-friendly to those just starting out --- which means I've left no detail unexplained.
Everything is systematically arranged in an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan that includes everything you need to actually start from nothing and make money... even if you have absolutely no experience!
Are You A Experienced?
If you're already familiar with creating information products, then you're gonna love Short Reports System for two reasons:
- You'll learn a system that is certain to help you make more money with less effort!
- You'll learn my system (6-Phases) for turning tiny, 7-15 page reports into products you can offer for $97, $297 and even $997!
With the numerous shortcuts revealed and the first look at how to really cash-in on tiny infoproducts, you'll refer to this course over and over again!
The Short Reports System Includes...
The Core Training Manual
When You Complete This Course, You'll Be Ready To Immediately Launch Your First Small Report!
There are seven jam-packed modules with over 150 pages of step by step content and templates.
There are seven jam-packed modules in the Short Reports System™ course that cover everything you need to know in order to create - and sell - your first small report within one week.
Let me just share a few highlights of what you'll learn in each module...
Module 1: How To Choose A Highly Profitable Market
- The age-old marketing law that is the basis for earning maximum profit with minimal effort in the information business. (Page 5)
- Why you need to go against the grain and focus your time and energy on "broad" markets instead of "niche" topics. (Page 7)
- 3 simple rules for choosing a red-hot "market" full of eager-beaver, hungry buyers who might buy not one or two, but dozens of your small reports! (Page 8)
- 20 highly-profitable "markets" that are proven to generate revenue in the information business - pick one of these that matches up to your own interests and save yourself time researching - I've done it for you! (Page 9)
Module 2: How To Find The Perfect Idea For A Short Report
- The only 2 "criteria" you need to consider in selecting a topic to write about for your short report ... you can check these in minutes instead of wasting a lot of time evaluating to find topics of high demand and interest! (Page 11)
- 7 "idea hangouts" where you can quickly find enough ideas to write your next 10-15 short reports! Note: When you know what to look for, you'll have so many ideas that your toughest choice will be to decide which one to write first! (Page 12)
- How to use other people's costly research to find out what those most likely to buy from you have the greatest interest in ... without spending a penny! (Page 13)
- Two ways to use "topic x-ray" to focus in on the precise topic for your small report, including a super-sneaky way to ethically "steal" your competitor's ideas! (Page 14)
- A "magnetic" way that should get your customers buying report after report after report from you for as long as you want to continue writing them! (Page 15)
Module 3: How To Write P.A.G.E.S. Of On Demand Content
- 3 questions to ask in choosing the title for your small report. Hint: Your title is absolutely critical to the success (or, gulp, the failure) of your project and can literally mean the difference between so-so sales and a best-seller! (Page 16)
- The P.A.G.E.S. system for brainstorming, outlining and writing your short report - more than teaching you just "what" to write, I'll show you "how" to write faster, easier and better! (Page 17)
- How to quickly and easily brainstorm ideas to write about in your short report including my "alphabetizing" technique for quickly generating dozens of thoughts to share. (Page 19)
- 2 simple, but effective ways to organize your ideas so they are easy to write (for you) and easy to understand (for your customer). (Page 20)
- 5 fill-in-the-blank "content templates" you can use to effortlessly write paragraph after paragraph - even if you don't consider yourself a writer. Hint: These helpful prompts can be worked into any spot of any report.(Page 22)
Module 4: How To Pack, Price, And Position Short Reports
- A crash-course in "packaging" your short report including 7 specific pages to include in your content, along with 8 formatting elements to use in designing your pages. Hint: I share everything from creating headers/footers to using indentions and boldface text! (Page 28)
- 3 proven-profitable ways to make "special offers" (Page 28) and "backend offers" (Page 29) to earn more money after the sale. Note: This is considered mandatory for any information publisher.
- The pricing triangle - 3 "rules" to help you choose the price for your small report that makes you the most money ... and how you can have direct and personal influence over how much your customers will spend! (Page 35)
- How to create a unique sales proposition that makes your small report stick out like ketchup on a white dress shirt! Included are the top two ways to get others scrambling to buy your product now. (Page 37)
- 20 different ways your small report can be "positioned" differently than anyone else's competing product (Page 39) + 8 case study examples of how to effectively "nichefy" your short report to get extra sales. (Page 41)
Module 5: How To Create A Short Report Mini-Salesletter
- A step-by-step course in copywriting; there's no need to buy additional high-priced courses (nor hire a pricey copywriter).This complete tutorial walks you through the steps for writing an order-producing salesletter! (Page 45)
- 11 parts of an order-producing small report mini-salesletter ... from top to bottom! Note: The very salesletter you are now reading was written based on the tutorial in this course. Enough said! (Page 46)
- 5 ways to use preheadlines, 3 keys to your primary headline, 2 ideas for winning postheadlines, 6 ways to introduce your product, 3 ways to prove your results, 3 keys to effective use of bullet lists, 3 rules for creating a call to action, 3 ways to use a postscript and much more! (Page 47+)
- How to get your web site visitors to stop "fence-sitting" and place an order with you right now, today! (Page 55)
- Dozens of case studies, examples, ideas, tips and fill-in-the-blank templates for writing effective ad copy (Page 45-60)
- An actuall "fill-in-the-blanks" salesletter template that you can use to create your own professional salesletter super-quick!
Module 6: How To S.E.T.U.P. A Website To Sell Short Reports
- Follow this unique S.E.T.U.P. system: Select a domain name, establish web site hosting, think about the order process, upload your files and prepare for your first order - you'll learn every step in non-technical terms anyone can understand! (Page 61+)
- Simple, user-friendly explanations of how to update nameservers, get order buttons, create download links, upload files and other order-processing steps to completely automate your small report business. (Page 64-68)
- 8 easy steps to verify your order-process to make sure your customer can visit your site, place an order and download your small report without you having to lift a finger! (Page 69)
- Andrew Hunter's "vendor approved" resources for registering domains (as low as $8.95 per year), hosting your site (as low as $7.00 per month) and order-processing (zero startup costs). (Page 62+)
Module 7: How To Turn This Into A 6 Figure Business
- Note: As important and relevant as all of the other information in this course is, this final session is the real strategy of developing a $100K+ a year short report business.
- The previously unreleased "six phases" of creating a small report empire - how to go from phase one to phase six in just 12 months. That's right, it is possible to make over $100,000 with short reports in a year. (Page 72-95)
- The secret of creating a series of short reports and 4 ways to automatically cross-promote all of them with zero-budget advertising. Hint: This is how you double, triple, quadruple (and even more) your profit! (Page 78)
- How to get to the $100,000 per year goal 5X as fast with phase 3 and the one virtually "fail safe" way to get affiliates promoting your products for you! (Page 80)
- 3 "Kit Kreators™" that you can use to develop a short report into premium-priced products that dramatically increase the bottom line of your business. (Pages 85-89)
- The mother lode of the short reports business - phase 6 - how to spiral tiny, 7-15 page reports into an ever-growing empire of physical products, live events, coaching programs, membership sites and more. (Page 90)
In this 22-page report, you'll receive a crash-course in getting people to your site to actually buy your small report.
Included in this valuable report is information on promoting your small report both offline and online - with flyers, business cards, door hangers, newspaper ads, eBay®, forums, pay-per-click advertising, and ezine articles.
In this 30-page report, you'll learn 50 different categories for your next small report, along with over 270 different title topics you can modify for your own use in generating ideas.
By mixing and matching from this one-of-a-kind index (you won't find anything like this available anywhere else for any fee!) you'll be able to quickly choose red-hot ideas anytime you choose without time-consuming research!
In this 24-page report, you'll be given 7 techniques for writing faster, easier and better!
Included in this invaluable referenceare 9 kinds of "content enhancers," 50 different idea catalyst templates, dozens of writer prompts and invaluable writing techniques to help you improve both the quantity and quality of your finished product.
With this report you'll have more ideas to write about and it will be easier to write about those ideas!
Here it is: You've got sixty days to use the course to see if it works for you. If you're not thoroughly satisfied, then you can simply email me and I'll give your full purchase price back to you.
It's that simple. No questions asked. No hassles. No delays. I'll send it back to you just as quickly as you sent it to me. That seems only fair.
Don't Attempt To Write Another Report Until You Read This
Have you ever heard the expression: "The Problem with Following the Herd is Stepping in the Crap it Leaves Behind?"
The same applies here!
At DigitalMarketer.com, we've already done all the hard work, made all the mistakes and figured out what works (and what doesn’t). And believe me, we made some mistakes and stepped in our fair share of "you-know-what" a few times along the way…
…and we do this stuff for a living!!
That's why we’re so careful to document WHAT WORKS into simple, easy-to-follow execution plans so everyone on the Digital Marketer team can duplicate these results across all of our client and portfolio sites.
In the past these Execution Plans were mine alone, but now I’m making a select few available to the public.
So now you don’t have to go it alone!
Normally these Execution Plans sell for $50 - $100, but for a very limited time I’ll let you have instant access to this plan for just $7.
Here is exactly what you receive...
- The Short Reports System 160+ page manual in .pdf format.
- The 7-Day Checklist For Creating A Small Report in .pdf format.
- 50 Red-Hot Ideas For Your Next Small Report in .pdf format.
- How To Improve Your Information W.R.I.T.I.N.G. in .pdf format.
- The Beginner's Guide To Promoting A Small Report in .pdf format.
The choice is yours…
Click the "Add To Cart" button and start writing better reports in a matter of hours...